October 31, 2012

scarf obsession ft. that girl crochet

i have a confession to make. i love scarves. i may very well even be addicted to them. i wear lighter ones in the spring/summer & throughout the fall/winter you can pretty much always find me with a knitted one around my neck. it's the truth. i don't mind this addiction because i truly feel like i get good use out of all of my scarves, plus they're so pretty/cozy that i just can't help myself!



i'd like to introduce you to my pal tiffany. she's the beautiful mastermind behind that girl crochet. a few years ago tiff contacted me telling me she was starting up her business & was wanting to run a giveaway on my blog & send me one of her crocheted scarves to review. of course i said yes & was so glad i did. not only does tiffany make amazing crocheted goods at really great prices, she's also a really wonderful gal! to this day i still haven't seen any crochet infinity scarves on etsy that are cheaper than tiffs. the quality is amazing, she uses the softest of yarns [in any colour you could possibly desire] and to me there's nothing nicer than receiving something that has literally been made with love - it's one of the reasons i love shopping etsy so much!

here is my collection of that girl scarves (i own 4!)


this oatmeal coloured one is my newest, made for me this year. i wanted something oatmeal & oversized & once again she made me exactly what i wanted! i get compliments on this everytime i wear this! i ran errands this morning & had 3 people say how much they loved it :)



if you wanna be twinsies & get this scarf in your choice of colour, send tiff a message on etsy & she will custom make your own for $36 + shipping (they're not yet in her shop!)


...these raspberry & emerald scarves are definitely my prettiest coloured ones!



& this grey one is so soft & large...and doubles as a hood!

tiffany also crochets ear warmers, boot cuffs, toques, dish cloths and the cutest baby hats & outfits

stay up to date with tiff on twitter
follow tiffany's blog here

she is also offering a 20% OFF discount with code SAVE20 until november 9th. her pieces make awesome christmas gifts & as i said, are super affordable!

also, stay tuned next week for a giveaway to win your very own that girl scarf! i told you she was awesome ;)